mm

freedom

The editors and writers of Patriots4Freedom are dedicated to searching out threats to American Freedom. Don't stand by while the nanny state takes away your choices, or Big Tech stifles your free speech. Take a stand and fight for your liberty!

mm

freedom

When the FBI contrives evidence to get warrants, and the judges who grant those warrants don’t call them on it, we have a police state.

Marcia

We are living in precarious times. I pray that good men & woman wake up~ B4 its too late. I pray for a Revolution.

Richard Lipsit

Firstly, why do you accuse our FBI?
    The are an incredible bunch of men and women. loyal and has always attempted to remain neutral in politics.

Are you ofTrump for re-electon?
    Please remove me from site.
    Richard

iowastateuniversity.net

Amazing to be a concept-likely destined that will fail in fact, well
    i guess..

John

I need to to thank you for this good read!! I certainly
    enjoyed every bit of it. I’ve got you book marked to check out new things you It’s the best time
    to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this
    article. I want to read more things about it! It’s
    appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer
    term and it is time to be happy. I have read this submit and
    if I may I wish to recommend you few attention-grabbing things or advice.

Perhaps you could write next articles regarding this article.
    I wish to read even more things approximately it!

buy sibutramine

excellent post, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite specialists of this sector do not realize this.

You should continue your writing. I am sure, you have a great readers’ base already!

Big Daddy's Orlando

When someone writes an article he/she keeps
    the image of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it.
    So that’s why this article is outstdanding.
    Thanks!

Johnny Acland@hotmail.com

I like Trump! Give him a chance!

Positivemoney.Org

I all the time emailed this website post page to all my contacts, as if like to read it afterward my links will too.