Trump Says New York Governor Cuomo Has “Lost His Mind” | Patriots 4 Freedom

Pistol Pete

Mr President, you’re not the only one that hates these Democrat lawmakers, AG, and governor. There are many of us that feel the same way. No bail required on serious crimes law, NYS driver’s license for illegal aliens law, just to name a few. The left has been killing this state for the last 30 years. Time for my Family to get the hell out. The governor has already said that I’m not welcome in my state. Common sense blue dog dem is a thing of the past now it’s just a bunch of hateful hypocritical nut jobs. Can’t wait to get the heck out and would recommend you do the same.

CHRIS HINES

You would think these morons had better things to do, like take care of all the crime, homelessness and the fact everyone is moving out of the state so much in fact New York will lose seats in the House. The state is going broke but they have plenty of money to pay attorneys to try and get Trumps taxes. Why is it so many elected New York officials are getting arrested for corruption?

janice f alderson

I am glad Trump has the patience to take on you imbeciles. The mayor is a complete nut job.

Polack

If I was DJT, I would history to say that I was from Florida and NOT NY as president.

T.W.

The Dems in New York are like catfish..scouring the bottom for tidbits. The governor is like a rabid animal, running around drooling for something he can’t have. Get a life skankmo!

T. W. Mc