mm

freedom

The editors and writers of Patriots4Freedom are dedicated to searching out threats to American Freedom. Don't stand by while the nanny state takes away your choices, or Big Tech stifles your free speech. Take a stand and fight for your liberty!

Rick

Bubba is perpetuating racial tension and therefore he must be a racist…very strange timing…🤔😖

1. 1.1

Donald King

Why do you solicit comments, but don’t provide a means for others to view those comments?

George

Wallace owes all NASCAR fans an apology and it should be done on that other A-holes show, Don Lemon!!
    Lemon is nothing more than a dumb wanna-be Al Sharpton, a race baiting jerk. Two peas in that same pod.
    Wallace, however, MUST beg for forgiveness from everyone concerned
    In this BS! Nothing else will do and it
    must be done on all the shows that Wallace appeared on, perpetrated this
    LIE, a la Jussi Smellit.
    ENOUGH BUll SHIT!!!!!!!!!

1. 3.1

Nana tries

should be charged on making false allegations

B Rorech

I still do not see where in your article siting a reason Bubba owes anyone an apology. What I do see is another Trumpian who feels the victim owes apologies. It was not an “alleged” noose, it was a noose being used as a door pull. Granted i was probably done by someone who was bored and playing with the rope. I do not see where you say Bubba was hinting he was a victim, maybe in your mind as you seem to spin things to rial your readership, void of the full truth. I do not even understand the name of your organization. You cannot call yourself Patriots while you support the undermining of the constitution, freedom, and the rule of law. As with you Trumpians the freedom of speech only applies to Trump and his friends, the rule of law to everyone but Trump and his friends. You defend a man who holds secret meetings with our adversaries without no one in the room but the other interpreter, who says COVID testing is not needed but for him and his staff it is needed everyday. He lavishes praise on Putin while turning a blind eye to Russia paying the Taliban to have US servicemen killed ans our President said no one told him, lies lies and more lies. So maybe your informed readers can answer a question which so far no one has answered for me, “How do you know when Trump is telling the truth?” and if you think the answer is he does not lie then there are over 3000 documented times you will need to be explained. Oh I forgot the other go to response “fake news”, but the Presidents own words prove his lies. the only fake news is Fox news and to protect a liar you have to be a liar. All the good things accomplished by this nation were accomplished when we worked together. Trump’s my way or the highway approach will never make us great it has only caused great harm.

Mike

Don’t hold your breath waiting for a zebra to apologize for anything!!

el Dorko

As I see it, this guy is a self-adoring, self-focused imbecile, who happens to have a lot of guts on the race track. I could not care less what he thinks, or his noose scam, or any of it. He is like a Smollet II. For better or for worse that’s my call on this new hyped up imbroglio. I just don’t give a damn. I am sick of all victimhood, especially by millionaires.

Michael Rodgers

Wallace needs to go away, NASCAR was just fine before he received a ride , it’s not worth watching . As for the noose, did he or a crew member put it there ?

Tired Patriot

I’m done watching the nfl, nba and if baseball and nascar don’t stop with their bu!!sh!t I won’t be watching them either. No purchases of merchandise either.
    Tired of these multimillion dollar jacka$$es….

1. 8.1

Nana tries

me too..And i refuse to watch any of them kneeling during anthem, wearing terriosts blm names on Jersey etc…it is not the time to do stupid stuff ! thy all hv money make their own kneeling time thy all get paid too much anyway..

el Dorko

I could not care less about this dickhead aka Bubba Smolett.