mm

freedom

The editors and writers of Patriots4Freedom are dedicated to searching out threats to American Freedom. Don't stand by while the nanny state takes away your choices, or Big Tech stifles your free speech. Take a stand and fight for your liberty!

Mike

That Dr. who intentionally infected that nurse should have his medical license revoked.

1. 1.1

equus_gluteus

I agree. I’m a retired ICU nurse. I have dealt with AH docs like him myself. It has been my experience when an MD acts like this, he needs to have random drug screening. Educated grown ups don’t act like this. I once reported a cardiac surgery resident for acting like this-then found out a year later he had lost his license due to heroin addiction. “If you see something, say something.”

Rm Wise

Due to ongoing complications, you should be suing for much more! $300,000 or $3 million? If the blood clots return, or any of the long-term side effects kick in, you need to provide for your child’s welfare, care and education.

Also, due to the doctor’s malice, lack of ethics and professional courtesy, and refusal to properly protect his staff and his patients, the doctor has shown extreme negligence! He should be brought up on charges before the medical boards and have his license revoked!

Please find a better attorney!

DJ

I don’t believe all of that story. Maybe parts are true.

Cheryl

This blows my mind how a doctor can think of himself as a God telling staff No Masks and no COVD-19 tests then to top it off coughs in this nurse’s face saying if I have it you have it to. What’s this world coming to, a doctor who’s there to help his patients. This doctor needs some jail time

equus_gluteus