mm

freedom

The editors and writers of Patriots4Freedom are dedicated to searching out threats to American Freedom. Don't stand by while the nanny state takes away your choices, or Big Tech stifles your free speech. Take a stand and fight for your liberty!

Michael

What a crock of BULL EXCREMENT!
    I was raised color and race blind.
    If I don’t like someone it is just that particular someone.

Bill

Why would you ever send you kid or cash to a place that teaches hate? They should lose all federal and state funding for being plain stupid.

Robert Davenport

Are you f ing kidding me. Whoever wrote this should be jailed for life. I DO NOT need a 12 step program for being white. There is nothing wrong with being white or black or yellow or purple or brown or blue. It is what you make of it not a systemic racism. Systemic racism is a bunch of BS created by racist. Remember racist come in all colors!

Jeff Stasco

Thank you for posting this. It’s an illuminating encapsulation of the steps white society needs to take.

Pat

I don’t have a problem with being WHITE! If you don’t respect me neither will I respect you. I have BLACK & WHITE FRIENDS—COLOR DOESN’T HAVE ANYTHING
    TO DO WITH IT. I even have GAY FRIENDS—ALL LIVES MATTER. I AM SO TIRED OF HEARING RACISM—GROW UP & MAKE YOUR LIFE COUNT FOR SOMETHING GOOD IN THIS WORLD WE HAVE. LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT*************IF YOU DON’T LIKE IT HERE//////LEAVE—-GO TO CHINA-RUSSIA-IRAN******—YOU DON’T RESPECT AMERICA—YOU DEFINITELY DON’T BELONG HERE. TAKE YOUR EVIL WAYS ELSEWHERE 👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥……

John Centonze

I am doing quite nicely as I am, thank you very much!
    Wha t a crock!

Rick

The program sounds about as racist to white people as can be. I am white, not entitled to anything unless I work hard and spend the money to buy it. These people want everything handed to them on a silver platter without working or putting in the effort to achieve anything. Racism works all ways and it’s not reserved for blacks. They can stick all of their racist programs and reprogram themselves.

Michael

Cope with being white? How about coping with morons that apologize for being white. Tired of all the jokers pandering to the socialists by trying to be something they are not.

Tracey Grosvenor

What a crock of shit!!! How dare this women force her views on all white people ….People today are so mixed this is to me is race biting and racist!!!

Mark Schrader

She just wants to make money. These people who try so hard to incite racism and denigrate white people should be locked up. Why is the US so great? Who made the US the most powerful country the world has ever seen? I do not need to go on and on but I will add that I am not white. I am brown and I simply detest people who go on with this rubbish, they are really destroying the western world that gave them their lives.